My name is Andy Dye and I am the owner and manager of ASD Heating. We started our Gas Safe Registered family business in the Hemel Hempstead area aiming to meet the needs of the local community.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, efficient, personable service that meets all of our customers` individual requirements.
I offer a full range of services, from minor repairs or moving a radiator to full heating installations, and everything in between
I hold public liability and indemnity insurance for £2,000,000, although I`ve never had to use it and I work carefully to make sure I don`t have to
We acredit our apprentices through the national government apprenticeship schemes.
Qualifications & Accreditations
GAS SAFE REGISTRATION NUMBER: 502487
You can check my registration and qualifications on the Gas Safe website here.
Below are some of my qualifications
- CCN1: core domestic gas safety assessment
- CEN1: install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas fired central heating/hot water boilers and circulators up to 70kw
- CPA1: combustion performance analysis
- CKR1: install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances
- HTR1: install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic open, balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters
- LCWR: water regulations
- Level 3 certificate in energy efficiency for domestic heating
I am heavily skilled in all Gas work and central heating, which enables me to diagnose breakdowns quickly and efficiently.
We are fully accredited with the following schemes:
- Worcester Bosch boilers
- Ideal boilers
- Vaillant Boilers
- Honeywell controls
- Danfoss control
- Gibert Mapress